We deliver all over the UK & Europe, and the World! Orders being sent within the UK and Europe which are placed before 1.30pm will be shipped out same day where possible however during busy times ie: the Christmas period (Oct-December) please allow us up-to 72 hours to despatch your goods. After 1.30pm we will do our best to get it out but will not guarantee it.
- If its under 5kg we ship Royal Mail Tracked delivery. (It is normally a next day service within the UK)
- If it’s a large box but under 5kg it goes Parcelforce
- If it weighs over 5kg it goes Night Freight or palletforce
Do I Need To Pay Import Taxes on item(s) shipped from our China warehouse to the UK/EU? Also what about shipping items from the UK over seas?
Many countries do not charge import duties on private items below a certain value. However, you may find that you have to pay taxes when goods you’ve ordered from us arrive in your country. If sending and receiving within Europe import taxes do not apply.
Electronic items are the most commonly taxed items, we strongly recommend you check. We cannot give you advice or information about tax rates and customs charges in your country. We advise you to find out about the local regulations prior to ordering from us. Please note that ALL import taxes / duties are the buyer’s responsibility.
1. Faulty Goods or unopened items can be returned to us within 30 days from date of delivery. You must inform us within 14 days of receiving your item you wish to return it. Defective goods will be replaced with equivalent products should the original product be out of stock or refunded.
Please e-mail us for return instructions:
2. Any shipping costs incurred in returning a product to ControlThis.co.uk is the customers responsibility.
3. Warranty will be void unless returned in original packaging
4. Failure to input the fault description will result in the request being rejected. “Faulty” will not be accepted. Only genuine manufacturing faults will be accepted. Products that are returned due to customer abuse will be rejected.
5. Returned goods will only be credited if they cannot be repaired or replaced by a similar product.
6. All products will be inspected for shortages; these will be noted and deducted in the case of a credit.
7. All products will be inspected for damage, in the case of a credit; no credit will be given for damaged goods caused by customer abuse.
8. “No Fault Found” goods will be held for 14 days awaiting your collection or posting instructions. After this point ControlThis.co.uk reserve the right to dispose of any unclaimed uncollected items.
9. The customer is responsible for return shipping expenses under all circumstances.
10. Some goods are supplied with a manufacturer’s warranty. The customer may need to contact the manufacturer directly with warranty claims. ContolThis.co.uk will use reasonable endeavours to assist the customer with warranty claims.
If you would like to cancel an order after it has been dispatched, you must return the products to us at your cost unopened and within their original packaging. As long as the order is returned within 28 days.