Shipped From: UK Warehouse
Out of stock
This 110cc Quad Bikes have more power and are intended for older kids or more experienced youngsters and adults as they can carry a massive 150kg.
Although the power can be restricted when necessary, having more power available when required means they will not be outgrown and therefore last longer making this quad a good longer-term investment.
We have a wide range of Quad Bikes and Mini Quads all built to European safety standards. Whether for just mucking about down the lanes and across the fields or for competition use these quality Quads are now available at a really affordable price.
Your kids cannot fail to be impressed by the performance of these machines
Quality built to European safety standards these 110cc Quad Bikes not only look fabulous but have all the features you need for a proper Quad.
First it has the power, the 110cc engine extends the appeal of this Quad to older children, there is nothing more disappointing than to find that the Quad which seemed to have plenty of power when you first started driving now simply wont deliver as you get more skilled and need to push it harder.
The 110cc Quad bike has much more power and torque, enough in fact to propel most adults, but don’t forget this can be restricted for those who need it. So as your child gains abilities they won’t outgrow this Quad’s abilities, making this bike a good longer-term investment.
110cc Quad Bike Features
- 110CC, Four stroke Auto (Rev ‘n’ Go) with very important Reverse Gear
- Lights Front & Rear
- Big Bull Bar
- Fully Enclosed Safety Foot Wells
- Rear Parental Safety Tether.
- All Black Frame
- Twin Exhaust
- Reverse Gear
- With front double drum brake + rear Hydraulic disc brake
- With full chain cover for safety
- With front double suspension + rear single suspension
- 3mph – 49mph (Restrictable)
- Dual Shocks Fonrt
- Single Rear Shock
- Size: 115cmx68x65
- Weight 71Kg
- Load Weight 150Kg
- Air Cooled
Required To Use
- This model is fully factory built and Ready To Run.
- Some minor assembly may be required to refit some small items that may have been removed to enable the bike to fit in the packaging, such as the footrests, or items that have been packaged separately to avoid damage in transit such as screens.
- All that’s needed is unleaded petrol.
- We recommend the rider wears safety gear like a helmet, goggles and gloves. (sold separately)
- All the models, accessories and spares we sell are brand new and unused in the original manufacturers packaging and the latest specification.
- We do not sell customer returns, factory seconds, reconditioned or old specification items.
Terms and conditions of supply for Mini Motos, Pit Bikes and Quad Bikes.
All motorbike’s and quad-bikes can be dangerous if used incorrectly. Please wear appropriate safety equipment at all times when using bikes or similar machines. The use of any powered vehicle could involve the risk of injury or death. Please use these products in a responsible manner.
The products that we supply are technical & mechanical products, which require mechanical knowledge and ability to use and maintain. You should not purchase these products unless you have a good understanding of how to use and maintain mechanical products.
None of the bikes we provide are ‘road legal’ and are not for use on the public highway. These bikes are intended to be enjoyed on private property. Use of these bikes on a public highway could result in criminal proceedings.
Terms of Warranty
Due to its size and weight this item is covered by a replacement parts warranty, if your machine develops a fault within the warranty period of 30 days, you need to contact us and we will advise how to best rectify the problem and dispatch replacement parts, without charge providing the faulty parts are covered by the warranty. Please note customers will be expected to fit the parts themselves, guidance will be available on technical issues.
The Following parts are not covered by the warranty on this item.
- Chains & Belts
- Fairings/ bodywork (unless damaged during delivery. Photos required within 24 hours of receipt)
- Pull Starts or Inner Cogs
- Clutches or springs
- Brake Cables, Disks and Callipers
- Exhaust Pipes
- Tyres, Wheels, valves and Inner Tubes
- Spark Plugs
- Any other parts of a similar wear and tear nature to those listed above and any part that has been damaged as a result of an accident, misuse or lack of maintenance.